planet-fanart Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

planet-fanart Forum

planet-fanart Forum is a place for artists to connect and share their fanart with the world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#5 "we were in Naruto"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuki

Mizuki

#5 "we were in Naruto" Empty
PostSubject: #5 "we were in Naruto"   #5 "we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 pm

i don't care if it doesnt indent anymore so get ovr it! Mad

~sleeping~
I felt as something icy seemed to cover my face. Cold hard fingers close over my neck. I tried to dream past it but the intense cold bore through.
My eyes sprung wide as I stared up into the eyes of a boy/teen/man. He had blonde hair and dullbrown eyes. His figure almost seemed to be fuzzed over.
He stared at me and I felt as something touched a part of my expossed nack. I glanced down and saw that the object was a kunai. This person was going to kill me!
I tried to scream but the boy slammed his hand down over my mouth. Only a muffled gurgling sound was heard.
He didn't smile as he pressed te kunai down farther. The edge was scraping against my skin. I tried to scream but it was muffled.
He pulled the kunai away from my neck then. He smiled. I let out a sigh of relief thinking he wasn't going to hurt me.
Instead he flung his arm back out at me. kunai down, arm straight, and directly towrd my chest. I shut my eyes tight as he held me still. My heart thudded in my chest as I waited for the pain. and then to my amazment instesd of the thud of the kunai entering skin I heard a clank of metal on metal.
I opened my eyes a crack only to see the boy from before disperse into a cloud of mist. My breathing was rapid and rough. I coughed reaching to my throat.
Almost immediatly someone was at my side. I glanced up t see Sasuke watching me. He stared as I pulled my hand away and to my chest.
I gasped in a breath and whimpered. Sasuke turned around and faced the door. I cringed at the thought of the man coming back.
Sasuke seemed to relax and sat down on the edge of my bed. He sighed in relief and glanced worriedly back at me. "What happened?" he demmanded. I lay still and stared at him dumbfounded.
He frowned and laid a hand on my forehead. "You still scared?" I cringed. My voice was gone and I could almost still imagine the face that had smiled so easily at me and then tried to...
He gave me another worried glance. "I'm not sure wha's going on but you need sleep. Don't worry. I'll stay here with you." I nodded and fell back into sleep.

~next morning~
I opened my eyes to see the wall by the door occupied by the leaning figure of Sasuke. He seemed alert though his eyes were closed. His head was in his chest and his arms crossed.
He glanced up at me as a sat up in my bed. "Morning."he said in an emotionless tone. I frowned and replied, "Morning...Did you stay up all night for me?" He glared. "No."I smiled. "Thought so..."
He glared as I smiled more and motioned to the bbed. "If there's still time before school starts you can sleep a little." He nodded but only stared as I gathered my cloths from the closet. [The boy who sent us here already had them in the closet like I knew he would.]
Sasuke watched as I shuffled around and grabbed a towel. He seemed dismisseve. "And where are you going?" I frowned. "Doesn't this village have one?" He looked surprised. "Man, I shoulda known this damn old house wouldn't have a shower..."
[the stupid house is like FOREVER old and lacks any utilities. No shower, bath tub, or high table.]
I looked annioed. "Ray had to pick an OLD one..." He growled slightly and glanced at the door to the room. "Your friends awake.." I nodded.
With a sigh he asked, "Please tell me you don't plan on going there." I gave him a puzzled look and he returned it. "What's wrong about that?" He did an anime fall. "I figured you knew..." I continued with the funny look. He sighed, "There's a peek hole into the bath. If a guy looks just right he can see in..."
I had one of those OMG moments and lost my cool. "I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!" He sighed and walked over to grab my elbow.
"Come on." I followed him silently as he pulled me threw the house. He opened up a door and I saw Ray sprawled out on her bed. Sasuke winked at me and said in a perfect imitation of my voice, "Ray, I'm going out for a walk. ee you in class. She yawned and without sitting up said, "Alrighty! have fun!" And she fell back asleep.
Sasuke glided through the door holding my elbow still. I wasn't quite aware yet and was a little out of it as he guided me through the empty town. It had to have been around 4 or 5 because no one was awake yet.
He pulled me towrd and apartment complex thingy and opened a door for me. The room was perfectly tidy except for the books laying open on a desk in a corner. I stared around me as Sasuke released my elbow.
"Shower's in there." and pointed to another little door to the right. Instantly I knew where I was. Sasuke's room. I turned to stare at him as he collapsed onto his bed. I walked over and asked in a shaky voice, "Why in the world did you bring me here?" He frowned trying to stay awake long enough to answer. "You...wanted....a..shower.............right?" And he yawned falling asleep.
The shower was warm and felt good against my skin washing away the final bit of fright from the night before. I got out and changed in the bathroom.
Stepping out Sasuke glanced up at me from his bed. I thanked him as he sat up. He yawned again and gathered his own cloths and walked into the room.
I stalked around taking in the room that even the manga had never shown very well... It was plain and empty giving off a 'I'm always buisy' feel. I walked into the kitchen and began to search for something to eat.
I was still eating as Sasuke walked out of te bathroom. He looked over at me and laughed. "Ramen? For breakfast?" I nodded and he added, "You're just like Naruto!" He was in a good mood again.
A knock sounded at the door. Sasuke sighed and went to answer it. "Oh, it's you..." he stated not hinting me who it was as he held the door slightly open where only he could see them and they could only see him.
Sakura's voice echoed, "Oh, so you are home Sasuke-kun!" Saske griminced as he asked, "What do you want?"Sakura gave off an agittated sigh as she stated, "I made you breakfast! Can I come in?"
Before Sasuke could stop her she had bounded in and I had my empty bowl in the sink.
She saw me and stopped. "Nooo....Not now!Danny-4 Sakura- nothing......" She put the plate she carrying down on the table and turned to leave. She leapt up and hugged Sasuke's neck. He jerked away from her and stalked over to me. "You ready to go Danielle-chan?" I frowned slghtly and stated, "Well sure...but don't call me chan." He sneered a little like this was what he'd been waiting for. "Then I'll give you a nickname!"
I nodded at him and he stated, "I'll call you Aimi!"
Sakura looked absolutly jealous. I gave him a curious look. "What does that mean?" He blushed crimson and stuck his tounge out at me playfully. "It means beautiful love....."
Sakura growled, "Danny-5, Sakura-0." I blushed at Sasuke and darted around them and out the door.
It was just beging to really shine out side as I darted through the other kids that were racing to school. The wind blew in my face and I raced faster hoping the Sasuke wouldn't try to catch up.
There were two people inside as I arrived at class. Shikamaru and Choji. "Quick! Can I sit between you?" They nodded andsplit apart allowing me to escape the possibility of Sasuke sitting beside me.
Shikamaru asked, "So what's with the seat position?" I answered, "Sasuke..." He looked shocked and leaned back around me to whisper something to Choji. I heard, "I've never met a girl who didn't want to sit beside Sasuke. I don't think that ever met one who wasn't head over heels over him..."
Choji nodded, "Maybe that's why he likes her."
And then others began to file in. Naruto gave me a happy smile and sat down directly in front of me. "Hiya, Danielle!" I smiled, "HI! Do you wanna get lunch again today?" He nodded and looked pleased, "We'll go get ramen!" I nodded and bagan to relax.
Sakura walked in with 4-head stamped on her face. Everyone laughed but when she saw me sitting with two guys who WEREN'T Sasuke she looked happy.
Sasuke walked in and sent death glares at the two boys beside me. I waved and smiled at him as he sat beside Sakura. She turned to me pointing at me and then holding up 5 fingers. Then she pointed to herself and held up a gleeful one. I smiled back at her and hopped up to sit beside Rachael as she sat down leaving an empty seat beside her.
"SAFE!"
whtevr....hope u liked it..........
Back to top Go down

#5 "we were in Naruto"
Page 1 of 1