planet-fanart Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

planet-fanart Forum

planet-fanart Forum is a place for artists to connect and share their fanart with the world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki

Mizuki

So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" Empty
PostSubject: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 pm

[justify]

I gulped and walked out from under Sasuke's arm and over to Naruto. He was blushing saying, "Sorry, I didn't mean to danny!" Ilaughed and smiled at him.
Ray ppinted over to a closet and I entered in after him.
It was dark and I could tell that Naruto was watching me. I closed my eyes waiting silently. A minute passed. Naruto sighed, "So what do you want to do?" I gulped again. "Well we're supposed to kiss...." I could almost FEEL him blushing. "Umn...." I gulped once more and leaned closer to him. I gulped and backed away feeling stupid. He seemed almost disapointed and sorry. I felt bad so I leaned up and gave him a soft peck on the cheek.
Naruto fainted.
Sasuke's POV
*BOOM!* Everyone gasped and darted over to the closet. I jammed my ear up against the door trying to hear them. It was quiet. Too quiet.
And then the little timer wnt off and everyone jerked away from the door as I unlocked it.
Naruto was laying on the ground looking dazed and happy. I asked her, "What happened?" She frowned, "I kissed him on the cheek and he just fell...." I sighed. "Weakling!"
My POV~
Naruto managed to sit up. "Shikamaru your turn." Shika got Ino and seemed absolutly repulsed as he stepped into he closet with her. And a moment later you could hear shika scream, "INO GET OFF ME! YOU PIG!"
Sakura giggled and cvered her mouth with her hand.
The timer went out and Shikamaru came out and pointed to Kiba. The boy stood and reached into the bag and held up a braclet. Ray stated, "That's mine!"
The closet door shut behind them with a click. It was completly silent as we waited for the alarm to ring. *BRRRRINNNG!* Kiba marched out looking pleased with himself. I marched over as Ray stepped out. She was blushing madly and hugged mr tight whispering, "Best game ever!" in my ear.
Kiba pointed at Sasuke.
Sasuke's POV~
I smirked as I reached into the bag and pulled out my item. Turning with it I showed off the ring. "I got Danielle..."
My POV~
I gawked as he showed me the ring and I nodded. Ino sighed, disappointed. Sakura chanted, "Danny-2, Sakura-0...."
He smiled at me as he followed my inside the pitch black room. It was quiet a moment before Sasuke bent down to whisper in my ear, "Don't worry. I'm not a woosie like Naruto..."
And he reached over and grabbed my chin and pointed it up. He gently slid his lips into mine and held them there. I blushed and leaned in closer to him. He smiled a moment before lifting his right hand away from my chin and to the back of my head. His left hand slid down to my waist pulling me closer.
I stood in shock for a half second before closing my eyes and stpping closer kissing him back. he seemed pleased and turned more into it. And then te bell rang and he released me.(O.M.G.....)
When the door opened I had a look of sheer bordom planted on my face and Sakura looked relieved.
Sasuke pointed to Shino. He ended up getting Sakura and after the bell rang Sakura darted back out and Shino walked out looking relieved. He pointed at Lee who got Ino and freaked out when she basically attacked him in the closet. I laughed at this and glanced over at Sasuke who was leaning on the wall with Sakura drooling in his direction. Negi got Tenten and well the closet got very noisy and when I opened the door they both walked out blushing.
Ray seemed pleased with the game and didn't force another on us imediatly. We ate some weird cakey stuff and danced to the music i didn't recognise.
And then she decided she wanted another game. "Truth or dare!"
That was about the moment everyone strarted yawning and saying that they needed to go. Everyone filled out except for Me, Ray, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. "I'll play!" Naruto said looking excited. Sakura blushed at Sasuke and added, "Sure, count me in!" I nodded aat my friend and Sasuke sighed, "Whatever..."
I decided to start. "Naruto truth or dare?" Naruto glanced quickly at me, "Dare," Smilling I pointed to Sakura,"I dare you to kiss Sakura!"
Sakura looked disrusted and let him kiss her a moment before kicking him away. naruto glanced around. "Sasuke truth or dare?" Sasuke glared at Naruto and stated, "Dare."Naruto looked pleased with himself, "I dare you to spend the night here!" I gawked at Naruto. "Why? Why that Naruto?" I asked. He smiled. "Cause Sasuke hates girls! It's like toture to him!" Sasuke nodded, "Right..."
He turned and looked at me. "Truth or dare?" I panicked and picked truth. He looked disapointed and asked, "Do you have a crush on any one?" I stared at him open mouthed for a second before a face flashed through my mind.His.
I frowned, "Truthfully there is someone I'm curious about but so far....nope." He nodded.
I turned and looked at my friend, "Truth or-" She interupted saying, "TRUTH!" I sighed, "Do you like Kiba?" She blushed but nodded. I giggled and slumped down to lay on my back on the floor. Sasuke, who was sitting beside me, smiled down at me where noone else could see.
Ray decided on Sakura. She responded Dare. "I dare you to write "4-head on yuor face and wear it to school tomarrow!" She looked shocked and nodded. "Umn...Sasuke-kun, truth or dare?" he frowned, "I already did a dare so...Truth."
She looked disappointed and asked, "Is there someone you like in this room and if so what is her name?" She seemed excited and her eyes went all glitery.
He chuckled slightly, "There is someone here...." Naruto gawked at him. Sasuke coninued, "And her name....is..." Sakura crossed her fingerd and held her breath.
Sasuke concluded, "And her name is Danielle." I freaked out and had a nose bleed. "HOLY $#!T!"I screamed dashing for the door to the bathroom.
Once inside I could hear Naruto's startled gasp and Ray's startled "Huh?" sakura whined and stood up saying, "Danny-3, Sakura-0...."and she left followed by the angry Naruto.
I left then and went back into the room where Sasuke was leaning on the wall watching ray clean up. i sighed and walked out side.
Outside te house was beautifull. Sakura trees sprung up litering tere dazzeling petals all over the ground. I sighed out of pleasure until I felt someone walk up behind me.
Sasuke stood behind me and reached out for my shoulder. I slid out of his reach. He frowned. "What did I do wrong?" I gasped, "It's too weird!" He smiled and walked back into the house, "It's funny but it's like I've known you forever."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Agh! IT STILL WON'T INDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Oh, that's the problem, you need to close the tabs.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Tabs?????????????????/   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:28 pm

umn....the internet is so confusing....How do i close tabs?
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, to open them [insert tab code here], and then to close them, [/insert tab name here].
Just put the tab in, but with a backslash.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:36 pm

ok....seriously. Im 13, I dont UNDERSTAND! I havnt used the internet 4 more than a month b4 this! I have no clue wut u mean!!!!!!!!!!!! No
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 pm

You're 13, and you've only had internet for ONE month!? Jeez, I pity you....
Anyway, so for, say, strikethrough, It would be:
{strike}hi{/strike}
Just replace '{ }' with '[]'
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:47 pm

...umn....ok?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:54 am

Ycobb, would it be ok if instead of indentions, she put a space between each paragraph?
Miziziziz, Can you do that?
Back to top Go down
https://planet-fanart-forum.forumotion.com
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Oh, sure. I'm not even really reading it.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Oh.
Well why so crazy on the indentions anyway???
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:31 pm

It bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Makes sense. santa
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 pm

No1 not teh satna!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:37 pm

satna lol rendeer
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

It was intentional, don't make it the next frommy.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Oh, pig .... (and yes, I'm really just testing out the censors)
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 pm

You forgot to censor that? *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm

MEEP! *fixxing*

EDIT: THATS SO FREAKING RETARDED. you put the '.....' after the word, so it didn't count...
;_;

Last edited by Ray on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:50 pm

that... Just... I can't believe you honestly forgot THAT!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 pm

i didn't! it's on the list! look at my last post!
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm

WHAT?! dude, that rocks! dang.
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Aw, crap.... it didn't work...
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm

...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"   So here's #4...."we were in Naruto" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So here's #4...."we were in Naruto"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next