planet-fanart Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

planet-fanart Forum

planet-fanart Forum is a place for artists to connect and share their fanart with the world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#3!!! "We were in Naruto"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuki

Mizuki

#3!!! "We were in Naruto" Empty
PostSubject: #3!!! "We were in Naruto"   #3!!! "We were in Naruto" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:12 pm

I made at least 7 on Quizilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ramen shop he chose was empty and the owners were talking and goofing around. Ichiraku's was just like I had always imagined it! The aroama was amazeing and made my nose tingle.
"Eh, got yourself a date then Naruto?" the man asked smilling. Naruto blushed and shook his haed wildly trying not to upset me. I giggled, "Yep! My name's Danielle! You can call me whatever though!" The girl behind the counter whistled, "You found a real pretty one, Naruto!" Naruto went crimson and asked me what I wanted.
"Um, Well......You pick for me!" I gasped. I'd never had ramen before...He looked pleased. "I'll have a miso ramen and she'll take a pork ramen!" The two nodded playfully and got to work.
Naruto babbled on more about how he was going to be the next Hokage even though I already knew that! I sighed in pleasure as I took my first bite of my new favorite food. "Wowowowowow!"XD
Naruto laughed and scarfed down his bowl before begining to dig through his pocket for the money. "Uh oh...." he said and I laughed retrieving my bag of colorfull little coins. "I'm not sure how much this is so you count out the amount!" Naruto looked shocked. "Where did you get THAT much monney?" I smilled, "A friend..."^_^

He counted out the money and stoodup, rabing my hand. "I'll show you around the village!" I didn't argue. He dragged me around pointing out restaurants and his friends houses. He seemed all puffed up and excited continuing on his nagging story about Sasuke.
I sigh as the sun begins to set. "Naruto, I need to find my friend. We don't even have anywhere to stay yet!" He looked stunned. "You don't have a house?" I giggled, "We only just moved here....." He nodded and mumbled somthing about Kiba and I followed him down the street instantly bumping into Rachael.
Rachael's POV~
I sighed as Dan ran into me. "You're so clumsy!" She growled slightly. "She was in a better mood with Naruto...." I smilled at her. "Ok! I found this REALLY cute house by the park! It's so queit and cozy! I love it!" She smilled back at me returning to her happy self. "That's great!"
Naruto had his hands behind his head as he watched the two of us talk.
My POV
He laughed as you both seemed to get sp excited over the house.
Rachael shouted, "You know what would be fun?" I giggled, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She nodded and we both turned to Naruto, "PARTY!" He looked nervous. "You mean just the three of us?" I smiled, "No silly! Everyone! Kiba, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata....."I continued on and on as Naruto seemed yo become more excited. "I'll go tell everyone!" he laughed. I walked up beside him, "I wanna come too!" He nodded and we shot off calling for Ray to get everything ready! She said she would and left.
Ray's POV
This is going to be so fun! I cann't wait!
Mine~
Naruto dragged me up to the front steps of the first house. *Knock,knock,knock* The door opened and there was Sakura. She frowned at Naruto until she saw me and smiled. "What's up, er...Danielle right?" I smiled, "Me and my friend are throwing a party and we wanted to know if you'd come!" Sakura seemed excited too. "I'll go get Ino for you!" And the door slammed in my face.
Naruto laughed at my hurt expression and said, "Let's get Sasuke! He's right near here anyway!" I gulped but nodded.
After I knocked at the door 5 times it opened and the guy stared at me, surprised "What do you want?"he demmanded spoting Naruto and glaring. I sighed. "We, my friend and I, are throwing a party and wel....Your invited." He grumbled deep in his throat much like I always did and made mr laugh. "What's so funny?" Sasuke demanded. I smiled, "You growled. My friend always nags me cause I do that too!"
Naruto sighed, "While you try to talk him into coming I'll go get the others!" I nod and watch him walk off.
Sasuke coughed to get my attntion again. "Earlier you said you knew all about me..." I smiled and chirped, "Well allmost everything! I have no idea what you're thinking!" He smiled then too.
"So what are we doing at the party?" he asked. I replied, "No clue! Myfriend's the one making plans for it! Wait hold up a sec! You said we! Your coming?" He nodded. I shot a fist up in the air. "This is great! Now we can have everyone!" He chuckled and walked past you into the night. "Are you coming or you staying in the hall here?"
I skipped up to join him as we walked to the house.
"Ray over did it...."The house was decorated in chinese lanturns and streamers. Sasuke whistled and I nodded. Music flowed from the house lighting the area up with noise.
I opened up the door to see that everyone else was already there. Sakura gawked as i walked into the room with Sasuke behind me. He frowned at her as she bounced over to his side and grabbed his arm. She rubbed her head against it purring, "I knew you'd come and be my date!"
Sasuke slid away from her and stalked back over to me and strung his arm over my shoulders. "Actually, I'm here for Danielle." I blushed and looked up at him. He gave me a pleading look and I stood there. Sakura frowned and moved her hand in a check mark motion, "1-Danny, 0-Sakura...."
Ray busled inbetween us and seemed really excited. "And now we play the first party game! 7 min in heaven!" Everyone gasped in and my friend stared greedily at everyone. "The guy's will randomly draw a girl from an item that I stick in the bag! Whoever they get gets locked up in a closet with them."
"Oh, and the girls can be picked again even if they've alrady had their 1st go!"
I sighed and handed her my ring. I'd never taken it off in this world and everyone only now noticed it."Here' mine...." Ray nodded and tossed it into the bag. She stuffed in something of everyone's and pointed to Naruto. "You first!" ^_^
He grimanced and with a glance at me reached in, eyes closed, and pulled out my ring.

Hope u liked it!
Back to top Go down

#3!!! "We were in Naruto"
Page 1 of 1