planet-fanart Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

planet-fanart Forum

planet-fanart Forum is a place for artists to connect and share their fanart with the world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki

Mizuki

issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" Empty
PostSubject: issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"   issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:05 pm

I hope you like it!!!!!

We stood there for who knows hoow long before My friend stated, "Danielle, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..." I had an anime vain pop and punched the top of her head and her eyes turned into X's and a bit of anime spit dripped out of her mouth as she dropped to the ground. "We NEVER lived in Kansas! We live in New Jersey you twit!"
She giggled happily and sprang back up. "I'll race you down!" And she was allready running. I sighed and dashed after her and into the town.
Everyone stared at us like we were crazy or somthing and gawked at our cloths. I slowed to a stop and looked around. Ray jerked still ahead of me. She breathed out heavilly and yanked me into an alley.
We sighed in relief as the people went away and we could breath again. "Man, we must look like nutters in these cloths..." I gasped. And then he was back again. The world was gone and he stood before us.
"Since I got you into this mess and you seem to stick out........" An he was gone.
We stood alone in the alley again only this time we were wearing Japanese outfits. Kamonos.
We walked out again and instead of glares people looked at us with respect and envy. We giggled and walked on until we came to the capitol(hokage's house)building.
"Should we?" I asked my friend but she only stood wide eyed and pointed into the distance. Sasuke Uchiha.
My heart pounded a bit as he raised his head and noticed us. He was leaning against te building like it was nothing to him and stared at me. He humphed and straightened his back and approached us. My heart beat so fast that it almost popped out of my chest. This was apparently the year that Naruto began. He was our age. 13.
He sneered at us and asked, "So what do a load of rich h0&3$ want in te Hokage's place?" I gasped at his name calling and smiled meanly back at him. Rachael was clearly angry but too startled to speak. So I said something.
"So the Uchiha brat who was too weak to stop his brother from killing his parents thinks badly of us! Oh what shall we ever do?" He stared at me like an idiot before asking, "How do you know that?" I smiled, "Oh...I know everything about you...." And then I dragged Ray into the building.
Once inside we died out laughing and just barely made it up the stairs. We knocked on the door and an old man's voice called out, "Come in..."
The room was EXACTLY like the office in the comic book. The old man even looked the same. Rachael pinted at him and I nodded. She squeeled, "Wowowowowow!" The old man sighed, "Rich crazy kids..." under his breath.
I smiled and winked at him, "We wish to enroll in your Ninja academy!" The man looked surprised and asked, "You two are ninja?" Rachael looked uneasy. "Well....actually...."
And then the boy was between us sighing. "The things I do......" Ad then he was gone.
I stood perfectlly still and felt as chakra poured through my body. It semed so tame and easy to control like caremel or butter. I smeared the sensation through my body and lifted my hands up infront of my chest. it was like breathing it was so easy. My hands allready knew their positions as they flew out.
And like blinking another me stood in front of me. And the same for my friend. The Hokage looked impressed and asked, "Do you have payment?" I frowned and reached into my pocket. There was a bag. I pulled it out and opened it wide.Funny looking little coins spilled out. "Um, is this enough?" I asked and the man smiled, "Crazy, rich, and ninja! What a combination!"
The man smiled and hollard for a man to enter. I gasped out, "Iruka-Sensai!" The man gawked at me and then turned to the old man. "So these are the-" The old man nodded cutting him off. "Follow me."
We followed him straight into the Academy. I stared around me like I was in a palace not a school. Posters hung everywhere and scraps of paper cluttered the floor. It was like any other school and yet this was where ninja were created.
Iruka opened the door for us and we stepped in. Every charecter from Naruto's original were there. They stared at us mouths open. Iruka stepped around us and stated, "I would like you all to welcome...." He stopped glancing at us. I spoke up, "My name's Danielle. And this is Rachael!"
They gawked on and said othing. I sighed and shouted out, "What is so weird to cause everyone to look like that?" Kiba stood up and said, "Well two REALLY hot girls just walked into class." I turned around to look behind me but saw only Rachael. I grabbed her shoulder and shoved her aside, "Move, Ray I can't see them!" no one was therehe meant us. She giggled and blushed staring up at Kiba who blushed back and sat down.
I sighed and walked up and over to sit next to Choji. Everyone gasped and Choji choked on his chip that he was eating. I smiled at him and asked, "You're Choji right?" He nodded and gapped at you. You giggled and turned back to face the front. Ray was sitting beside Kiba near the top.
it was an average class talking about chakra control. I stood up and walked over to the teacher. "Ok, so I get this allready! Can't we do something cool?" Everyone gasped again. i sighed. This was REALLY boring.
Iruka looked annoied and asked me to PROVE that I got it. I smiled and walked toward and up the wall. (COOL!) Everyone gasped. My kimono waved out behind me like a flag. "This is what you meant right?" I asked innocently. He only nodded and dismissed class making everone cheer.
Rachael had ditched me for Kiba and I was alone. Until Naruto popped up behind me and comanded, "Teach me how you did that!" I screeched and leapt like twenty feet in the air. He laughed. "I don't know how to teach it!" He smiled, "Eh, That's okay!"
I was staring at him like I knew everyone was staring at me. I smilled and asked, "Um, I was wondering if you would like to go to lunch with me!" Everyone gaped at me including Naruto. "Y-You wanna eat with M-Me?" he asked. I nodded. "Do you like Ramen?" He nodded and I smiled again. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"   issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Indentations are your friend. It's really hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: ...................................   issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 pm

GRRR! I TRIED TO INDENT IT BUT THIS SITE WON'T LET ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"   issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Oh, okay. sorry, I just have serious reading without indents, cause I'm, like, a grammar nazi...
Back to top Go down
ShaddowCroc

ShaddowCroc

PostSubject: Re: issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"   issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:17 pm

ZEIG HEIL!
Back to top Go down
http://crappyroleplaying.ipbfree.com
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"   issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 am

It's probably the filters, which i don't know how to take care of. ;_;
Back to top Go down
https://planet-fanart-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"   issue#2! "We were in Naruto!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

issue#2! "We were in Naruto!"
Page 1 of 1