planet-fanart Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

planet-fanart Forum

planet-fanart Forum is a place for artists to connect and share their fanart with the world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki

Mizuki

I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1! Empty
PostSubject: I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1!   I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Ima Naruto nerd and made a story! You can read more at Quizilla my acount name there is Rachaelisameany! (Im soooo wierd!) Razz

I sighed walking down the street towrd my friend Rachael's house. She was supposed to have met me at the park AGES ago.
The Naruto manga that I caried in my right hand almost seemed to be crying out to me as I walked. "AHG! WHY CAN'T YOU EVER BE ON TIME!?"
I growled deep in my throat and knocked on my friend's door. The wood opened to reveal my friend wearing pajamas and had a sleepy look on her face.
"Mornin' Danielle!" she yawned, "Why are you up so early?" I growled again and stated, "It's three in the afternoon andyou were supposed to be at the park an hour ago!

She gasped and darted back inside. "OH NO! I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM!!!!!"
Instantly she was back out side. She'd flung a jacket around her shoulders and was already in a rush to go.
"Aw man! I'm sooo sorry! I-I didn't mean to! Now our last day together is even shorter!" she sobbed. I sighed and pulled her out the door and into the light.
We walked silently down the road until I heard the angry roar of Ray's stomach and laughed.
She sighed and dragged me into a caffe. We sat and talked a bit until the waiter came. He smiled strangly at us and asked, "What's the occasion?"
I stared back at him before answering, "I am moving away tomarrow and this is our last day together...." He smiled. "Is that so...." Rachael seemed absorbed in his face.
He smilled at her and asked, "Don't you wish that you could be together forever?" I sighed, "If only....." The manga in my hand slid up and onto the table as I bagan to read it.
He seemed intreged by my book and leaned in to look. "Naruto, eh?" I nodded and continued reading. He sighed, "Don't you wish that you could go inside the book. It would be so much more.....interesting..."
Rachael leaned over and sighed, "If only..."
The guy seemed to get a little frustrated. "Well why don't you wish it?" I gave him a funny look and glanced back to my story.
"Why don't you?" he persisted looking annoyed. Rachael stared at him and sighed, "Cause it'll never happen...."
He glared at us then. "Just to prove you wrong I'll grant your dumb fanticy over that book!"
He clapped his hands together and instantly everyone else in the world was gone. Only Ray and I were left. The boy's voice rang out, "A wish you wanted,yet did not exclaim,this is your reward for saying nothing. Your wish be granted, your wish be done, Into the World of Naruto shall you be flung!"
I opened my eyes and saw the trees above me. They shone bright green and deeper shades as well. The air smelled fresh and clean as I breathed in.
A groan echoed over to me as my friend awoke. She pushed herself up and gawked around her.
Shoving up as well I added to the gawking.
I stared in amazment at the city before us. The house were so small and butchy. I clapped my hand over my mouth but Ray took the words right out of my mouth!
"Umn...Isn't this Naruto's world?"
I could only nod.

hope u liked it! I'll post more at a later time! Ill post even if you hated it!
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1!   I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:01 pm

indentations r ur friend.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1!   I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:07 pm

OHEY IM IN DIS WUN
*popcarn*
Back to top Go down
https://planet-fanart-forum.forumotion.com
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1!   I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:07 pm

on Quizilla its really hard to make the indentions stick and i only copy and pasted it on here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1!   I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made a story!!! Its called: "We were in Naruto!" issue#1!
Page 1 of 1