planet-fanart Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

planet-fanart Forum

planet-fanart Forum is a place for artists to connect and share their fanart with the world...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaddowCroc

ShaddowCroc

mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol Empty
PostSubject: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:33 pm

So I couldn't help but see that the only writings here were Naruto fanfictions. So I wrote my own to be cool. 'Cause that's what all the cool kids do! We write Naruto fanfiction!

CHAPTER 1
"What a nice day to do ninja things!" Naruto sayed as he walk down a bus. "Maybe I can go and make ninjitsu juice with Sasuke!" Naruto then went to his home, where his mother was baking him cake. He ate the cake. And he then hugged his mom. His mom said: "Naruto, be a dear and go get my ninja flour from the ninja store." Then Naruto telled his mom: "No mom! I have ninja plans with Sasuke today! We're going to cut our wrists together and maybe he'll finally love me!!!" Then Narutos mom called Sasuke's mom on the Ninja phone to tell them that her ninja children were flaming homosexuals. "I know." Saided Sasuke's mom. "I encourage it! That way I won't have ninja gradchildren! And Sasuke will die of ninja AIDS!!!" she continued. Then Naruto's ninja mom threw up in the pile of ninja dishes in the ninja sink. Then naruto eated some japanese noodles that came in a cup. "Those are good noodles! Make me more, mom!" Bt naurtos mom was gone. She moved to California where she would become a movie star. But then something haptened. Pink fuzzy things crawled downe the wall of Sasukes house, and it was eveloped by demons. Ninja demons. Then a demon who was named fred for his ex-grandmother said things. But we can't hear these things because naruto gone deaf. so a new ninja popped out of sky and landed ont narutos head and make him go to sleep. the new ninja looked awesome and said to himsefl: "stop demons! I will dafeet you using the powers that i was given by the ninja gods!!!!!!!!!!" then the demons got scared, and they gone away. Then naruto went to sasukes ninja house, but as he went inside, he saw Sakura come out of sasuke's ninja house. they bumped into eachother, but then a butterfly flied into the sun and destroyed all of reality. "Sakura, why are you doing here!?" Naruto saided to her. "I was making ninja juice in sasuke's ninja house with his big long hard ninja co-" then naruto got a nose bleed and bled to death. "Yay! Naruto has died! Now I can rub his tiny ninja pe-" then sasuke got a nosebleed, and died to death. Then Sakura looked around herself, and drageed their dead ninja bodies into the ninja house. Then the ninja walls fell apart, and revealed Sakura playing ninja video games. Then she felt sad for Naurto and Susuke, and buried them in a ninja pit and started crying ninja tears. Then the new ninja came out of a tree that he had been invisible under. "Why are you crying?" asked new ninja. "Because my friends are dead." then new ninja grabbed her, and she started to crie on his shouldir. Then new ninja hugged her and whispered into her ninja ear "I will kill you in your sleep, and rape your dog when I'm done with YOU." then sakura tolded him "I love you, too." and then they went back into the ninja house and did things. Ninja things.

Elsewhire, naruto and sasuke were eating japanese noodles. "Hey sauske, do you wanna have some ninja toast.]?" "No, i wanna cut my ninja wrists." then sasuke dided of emoness. Then naruto killed himself because he was so sad that sasuke died. Then Hinata was walking down the ninja street. she tripped on a rock that was on the ninja ground, and then licked her ninja toe. then she died. then a butterfly came from the ninja sky and attacked the ninja world. there were no survivors. so then Sakura and The New Ninja were in ninja space, and then Naruto and Sasuke floated by and said "I liek mudkipz." then it started raining Mudkips. Then Ash Ketchum came out of the ninja sun and land into ninja space and he said "I will catch you, ninja Mudkip!" then the ninja mudkip ate cereal for breakfast and died. Then everyone cried for the dead ninja mudkip.

Twelve days later at the ninja mudkips funorol, there were mudkips partying and singing because in mudkip world, ninja death is a good thing where the mudkip god gives them all mudkip virgins for killing people for in the name of mudkip jihad. but then the ninja god gets mad and hits them using his japanimation powers. and then they mudkip die to mudkip death, but they get mudkip virgins. and then mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips ninja mudkips. mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips ninja mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips. mudkips mudkips mudkips. mudkips. mudkips mudkips ninja mudkipsmudkipsmudkips!!!! mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips ninja mudkips mudkips mudkipsmudkips mudkips mudkips. "mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips ninja mudkips?" mudkips mudkips mudkips. mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips. "mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips ninja mudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips !!!!" mudkips mudkips mudkips: mudkipsmudkips mudkips mudkips mudkips.

[TO BE CONTINUED]
Back to top Go down
http://crappyroleplaying.ipbfree.com
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 pm

My ninja sides hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:36 pm

*left shoulder* DELETE THA POST U KNOW U WANT TOO!!! U HAVE TOO!!!! Evil or Very Mad
*right shoulder* CHANGE THE WEIRD PARTS AND CENSOR MOAR WURDZ!!!! Twisted Evil

hmm... Evil or Very Mad or Twisted Evil ?
Back to top Go down
https://planet-fanart-forum.forumotion.com
ShaddowCroc

ShaddowCroc

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Howabout "Laughing"?

C'mon, be cool.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 pm

What does Laughing say?
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:39 pm

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! Im so ninja laughing! That was great! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
ShaddowCroc

ShaddowCroc

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:48 pm

@Raymond: It means do neither and be cool.
Back to top Go down
memyselfandI

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 pm

ninja lol lol!
Back to top Go down
ShaddowCroc

ShaddowCroc

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

I put this on a Narutard fansite, and so far one weeaboo was being retarded about it.

I will soon send him to Ninja HelI
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 am

Yeah, the guy who posted was a retard. He couldn't tell if it was meant to insulting.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:41 pm

If u mean the new guy then hes just being dumb. I know him and he knows less about computers than I do! And that's saying something! Razz
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:03 pm

no, Shadd posted this on the main naruto fansite, and some guy couldn't tell f it was meant to be insulting or funny.
Back to top Go down
ShaddowCroc

ShaddowCroc

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Which reminds, I need you Narutards to give me links to a few Narutard fansites. Liek nao.
Back to top Go down
YCobb

YCobb

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:30 pm

epileptic.com is good.
So is Narutouniversal.
Back to top Go down
ShaddowCroc

ShaddowCroc

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Both sound pretty 'tarded . . .
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:46 pm

OOOH I COULD LIEK DOO DAT

*sigh* I'll get some up for ya, i suppose...

*plays spore*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol   mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mai narooto fan fikshun!!!!!!!111lololol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
planet-fanart Forum :: Content City :: Stories/Fanfic-
Jump to: